WAMU card ???

Okay, so my fiance has a BofA card @ 20% APR and a Crap ONE around the same %.

Along comes WAMU and gives her and offer for 0.0% till October of 2006

I want to know if is a good deal or not?

Pros and Con?

Happy new year to yall!!!

Pros: No interest for 10 months gives you 10 months to pay it down to 0. You won't have to deal with Cap 1 anymore.

Cons: The juice will still be flowing for anything you charge to the card AFTER the balance transfers, as new purchases get paid off last.

So, let me get this right...

If she trasfers the balances and pays them off bfore 10/2006, she pays no Interest?

and if she charges the card the same is applicable?

I have a Chase MC and they send me "checks" all the time with a intro APR, I just never paid attention to that I dont want to get a statement from them "WHAM BANG BITCH NOW WE OWN YOUR a$$"

Basically. But it's a two-tiered system. By that I mean if they are giving you 0% APR on balance transfers till October of next year...and you do the transfers and then buy a book at B&N afterwards, you're gonna be paying the full interest for the card on that book until you've paid off the balance transfer and then the money for the book...you can't allocate payments to what's collecting interest first.

Example: I have about $55,000 worth of balance transfers sitting on a Citi card right now that's going 0% interest until September of next year. Chickie one day decided she just HAD to use that card to buy pizzas for her coworkers at work one day back in October. Result? I'm paying that pathetic interest rate on that stupid a$$ 150 dollar pizza order from here until the day I decide to pay off the card (which won't be until August at the earliest) because I can't pay for them until the BT's are covered. That's all I'm saying...if you use it for BT's, don't use it for anything else afterwards.