Please Reply ASAP - Very Important

mithina

Hello,

I just checked TrueCredit and I see the two NCO accounts deleted from all the three reports. I have mailed the three CRAs a dispute to delete these accounts on Dec 21st. I do see it on my equifax credit report as of Dec 23rd.

Do you guys think its some mistake in TC or are the baddies really gone?I want to know how I can lock in these deletions. Can I save a copy of my CR from TrueCredit and feel safe about my success.

Please try to advise me ASAP. If needed, I would also buy a Credit Report from each of the three beareaus ( It would be much cheaper than the $14000 that got deleted 8-) )

Update :- I bought my credit reports from equifax, transunion. I received a new file no from experian today ( used it to check my latest CR).

NCO accounts dont show up in all three Credit Reports. :D

I guess santa gave me a real nice christmas present without even asking. Hope these dont come back too soon. :DiscParty::BigDance:

Update :- I bought my credit reports from equifax, transunion. I received a new file no from experian today ( used it to check my latest CR).

NCO accounts dont show up in all three Credit Reports. :D

I guess santa gave me a real nice christmas present without even asking. Hope these dont come back too soon. :DiscParty::BigDance:

Hate to rain on the parade and all but, if you have $14,000 in debt spread over two accounts, those accounts are going to come back hard and fast.

NCO is cake to deal with, others won't be.

Yep. Thats what even I think. But these accounts are way past SOL and the OC itself is not reporting anything. If some one else reports back again I am banking on the fact that they wouldnt follow the 5 day rule.

Bottom line is I know that I didnt get here easy and I wont get out easy. :wink:

SOL for open-ended accounts for Texas is 4 years and 3 years for Virginia. For safe side I am going by Texas times line ( as its longer ). These accounts went to delinquency in February, March 2001. And to start with they were around $5500 before the scumbags ( I dont feel ashamed to call these companies that who try to make merry with my last penny )added all the interests and what not to make it over $14000.

SOL for open-ended accounts for Texas is 4 years and 3 years for Virginia. For safe side I am going by Texas times line ( as its longer ). These accounts went to delinquency in February, March 2001. And to start with they were around $5500 before the scumbags ( I dont feel ashamed to call these companies that who try to make merry with my last penny )added all the interests and what not to make it over $14000.

SOL and reporting time is completely seperate. If the accounts went delinquent in 2001, you would still have some time to go but for now, count your blessings :)