newbie requiring lots of help from the "pros"

jenny1991

Hi..I have been reading the posts for the last couple of weeks and they have been very helpful since I am new to this.

I had sent out the first set of dispute letters to Tu/EX/EQ. Transunion and Experian have deleted some (3 of the accounts but not all of them ( a total of 7 in each CRA). Equifax sent me a letter twice to confirm address and identity. I do not have anything that is not paid (they all have zero Balances) . I am trying to get rid of the "paid charge off acount" to at least current or better. Please help as to what the next step should be..

""

We are hoping to buy a home soon and are trying to fix our "screw ups".... When we paid for these years ago we never thought to ask for deletion upon payment.

• [list=]

I currently have one TL that is a Paid Charge Off. I have disputed with the CRA's and they came back verifed.

So I sent A DV to the OC CMRRR and waited 30 days, nothing.

I just mailed out letters to the CRA's with a copy of the Green Card Receipt and the letter I sent the OC. In the letter I explained how I DV then wrote the OC and they will not repond to me, etc... I did not send the CRA's letteres CMRRR.

I will let you know how it goes.

Jenny it would have been better if you could have paid for delete. How old is the paid charge off. The older the better it is for FICO. Sometimes removing it if it is old will decrease your scores. Try to give more info. OC's do not have to validate, but they can verify and if they are disputed and the CRA's come back and says verified, sometimes this is the the OC who has done so.