Fowler & Fowler or Lexington Law Firm?

FLMusicMan

Hey all! I am still kind of new to this discussion forums thing and I know that I need to dispute a lot of stuff on my and my wife's credit reports. I know that I can do it myself but there is so much that needs to be done that I am overwhelmed. I have disputed the Big 3 in November and starting to get responses but not nearly on what I need. I sit down and start to type letters and it is just overwhelming of what I need to do.

I am looking at Fowler & Fowler (I like them) and I have looked at Lexington Law Firm. I need to know which would be a better way to go as far as helping me to repair the credit reports. I know that they can stay with it but just need some advice. Someone may know of another place to go I just need some help bring my scores up from where they are.

Any suggestions would be very helpful.

If you read on here you'll find neither are well recommended. You can do it all yourself, and all these firms do is charge you to do the easy stuff, but turn tail and run when it comes to the more difficult creditors

Not to mention CRA's tend to auto-ignore disputes from CRO's like Lexington Law.

Why pay for repair when you got it here? You can read and get the same results that they can do for you. Look at the top of the page and there are many things you need right in front of you. There are letter templates and everything. Don't waste your money and tie up her reports because you are using a credit repair agency. Dispute, DV, those people will do the same thing.

Wow, thanks guys, for the encouragement. I have been reading this bulletin stuff over the last week (been on vacation) and it has been quite addictive.

I know that I could do everything myself (very smart) but I guess I am just intimidated by what lies ahead. I actually hired Lexington to repair my credit in 2000 and they actually got a lot completed/deleted. However, today I have had another bad run of luck over the last 6-8 months and want to climb out of it again.

I do need a lot of templates for my help on this. I completed first round of disputes (only 1 deletion for both mine and my wife). We both had a lot of updates and wondering if that was only updating the previous month's payment and balance owed??? I guess I am wondering is what I exactly say in my letters that I will send to dispute. I guess now, I will be sening DV though. I really want to pound and pound the Ch. 7 BK (2000) and a 1-yr recently Tax Lien (which was not supposed to have been reported). The accountant I had at the time ripped many people off and done taxes wrong but still responsible for it (according to Kentucky). However, they told me (have in writing) that they would not report as long as I keep in touch with them and pay them, which has been tough and not keep promise (so ashamed).

Anyway, just want to say thanks for the encouragement. Much appreciative.

There are templates, and one removal is good, you can't do it in 24 hrs. If you have that inwriting remind them of this and tell them it is reporting and dispute it. Round one, go to round 2, and anything that they came back with as verified, you should go to the OC and let them know you are disputing it and it has to be marked in dispute with your CRs'.