Advice? I Need A Plan.

Anonymus

I need advice. I need a plan. I would greatly appreciate your advice in any of my matters.

I currently have FACO’S of EX672:TU612:EQ652.

I have a car note with 18 months OK at 21% interest. There is about 10k left to payoff. I have a student loan that I have lowered the payments. The balance is 3k. This has been since 1998, some CRA’s report OK’s some report lates back in 2001-2002 but they all show the loan as a positive thing on my report since everything else is OK. I have a Negative TL that shows as a paid charge off as of 6/2002 which is OC. I have another negative TL which shows as a charge off Which I think is OC. I have a positive TL on a medical financing company for 5 months now for 1k.

Most of my inquiries are coming off soon. I wrote experian to get rid of the ones that will not be, other 2 CRA’s I just havn’t gotten around to yet.

I just got approved for 2 CC’s. My original plan was to bring these accounts to anywhere from 15% and 30% and keep them there. I would refinance my car loan with another bank as my current bank does not refinance.

I have already DV the paid Charge Off CMRRR, no response and then sent letters to the 2 CRA’s reporting this TL with a copy of the GC and the letter, asking them to remove the line. I know I cant DV and OC but what else is there to get rid of this. I paid this before I knew any better unfortunately.

We want to go for a house soon in 6 months. . Any advice would be great thanks.

P.S. My Credit Report was a lot worse a year ago, but thanks to this forum, its how it is now.

I know I cant DV and OC but what else is there to get rid of this. I paid this before I knew any better unfortunately.

Although you cannot DV an OC, there is nothing stopping you from requesting information about your account.

Send them a certified letter requesting information about your account. Depending how disorganized they are, the responses that you might get may be in your favor.

another option which was brought to my attention in another thread was to not save up money and put it towards the car loan. This way when I go for a loan I will have a lower debt and a higher score?

But what about an FHA loan, I would have to save at least 3%?