lawsuit questions

crazy in ok

I have been in the process of collecting information for my pretrial conference scheduled on January 9th. I have a few questions. As I pulled my credit report I found where the CA had placed a collections on this account on 3/05. Lawsuit was filed on 4/29/05, served on 6/4/05. Answer to lawsuit was filed on 6/25/05 along with the Answer I sent a DV letter. Validation was sent 12/06. OK. Now I need the help in determining how many violation for a counter suit. 1) The CA updated on my CR 9/19/05, 9/23/05, and 10/10/05 is this 3 seperate violations or is it considered as one? These were all listed while the debt was not validated.

2) While the CA had not validated the debt they filed a response to my answer. They also filed a order to extend time to conduct discovery based on needing to validate. Would these be considered a continued collections without validation and would it be 2 seperated violations?

3) The lawyers for the CA pulled a credit check on my CR on 4/6/05. Is this a violation? 4) Since I disputed the debt in my answer, the CA did not report it as disputed that would also be another violation?

Please also advise maybe anything else I might have over looked. I would also know should I sit on all this till the pretrial or should I send a request to the lawyers that list all my counter claims and a request to have case dismissed with prejudice in return for my not filing the counter claims. The CA is asking for an amount of 6856 plus attorney fees.

If I left out any information that might help please let me know.

It does not appear there are any violations. DV must occur prior to filing of the complaint and should always be requested within the initial 30 days of receiving a collection letter. DV must still occur, but at this stage it is Discovery which they will be legally obligated to provide to you and the judge at trial should it end up at that stage.

The CA's first contact with me was with the summons. So, If I'm not wrong that would make them have to stop any collections till after they had ansered my DV. They also would not be allowed to continue to report to the CRA. They received an answer disputing the debt, so they should have reported the debt disputed. Please inform me if I am wrong.