Did free report but no credit score

carol

Helo again....I changed my email address. It was jacar@localnet.com

Just so you all know that it's me, Carol

I did equifax and fleet is listed, date opened 1996, but I do not know when the last activity was...Does not state....charge off....I think 2,001

Did a year ago send fleet letters that you all have told me...Never got an answer.

Citizens bank....1996.... charge off.....

sam's club....2,000....charge off. never received a billl....

Goodyear....2,000 charge off....never a bill

Did trans Union but would not let me verify correct address....

Should I call or dispute on interent? I called 1-800-685-1111 and got a recording....

Does anyone have an address for Arrow Financial Service? Never heard of them...On report...collection agency....Will write letters.....

Fleet is the big one.....9,000 Rest are a few hundred....

How do I get my credit score? I am at this over a year and still don't have the guts to dispute with credit bureau....

Only wrote fleet letters and have green cards... Thanks again, Carol

Did you get reports from Experian and Transunion? Reports from all 3 major bureaus will give you a better picture of your credit situation.

Creditors/collectors addresses should be listed on your reports, either included with the tradeline or listed at the end.

Did you get reports from Experian and Transunion? Reports from all 3 major bureaus will give you a better picture of your credit situation.

Creditors/collectors addresses should be listed on your reports, either included with the tradeline or listed at the end.

Experian and transunion had said that they would send me the report in the mail.....Shame on me, but can't let my husband see my credit report...

Equifax, I just printed out....BUT, to dispute, they will replay by mail....

Can't do that either...He did not know I had them....Macy's put me in credit bureau and did not validate debt...I sent them the letters.

My husband will take a stroke.... He is 60 years old..Thanks again, Carol