DV question

sevastras

Was working on my DV letters and just came across something. Do I have to send these out within 30 days of getting a letter from a credit to dispute the charges? If so, what do I do instead since most are pretty old?

TIA

No, there's no 30 days in which you must request validation, you can request that at any time.

Do you guys have a debt validation sample letter that I could use. There is a lot that I had validated/Remains on my CBRs during after my first round of disputes.

Also, is there a direct link to Big 3 where I can check the dispute status during the month or should I leave that alone?

Do you guys have a debt validation sample letter that I could use. There is a lot that I had validated/Remains on my CBRs during after my first round of disputes.

There is a sample letter link at the top of the page you can use if you like.

Also, is there a direct link to Big 3 where I can check the dispute status during the month or should I leave that alone?

The report number that you used to dispute with EX, you can use that to check the status of your dispute online. TU and EQ you just have to wait for the results. Although TU may have a login and password on your hardcopy report that you may be able to use.