Advice on how to handle CO?

cdmosaic

I have a settled account with Wells Fargo (credit card paid off 3 years ago before I knew better how to handle it) which shows as "settled for less than full amount" etc, on CRA's. I've spoken with Wells Fargo and they have no records for the account, but each time I dispute with the CRA's they claim it is verifed. So far Wells Fargo has denied my request for something in writting stating they have no records. Am I just stuck here or does any one have a suggestion on how to get this off the reports?

Thanks much!

Wells fargo was the most difficult entity I've delt with (so far...) had to go to a branch in person and get a printout of all account activity... people in the branch were mose helpful then the ones on the phone. If they have no information under your name, they will still be able to print out a "no activity" sheet.... should be helpful in your case....