6th suit against CA's settled!

Thanks to this site, I have removed every single unpaid collection on my credit report. Sent out 5 DV letters, CMRRR, had to sue all 5 CA's for violations! All were deleted as per agreement.

Attention LLC: 1-2 punch. They 'verified'. Ended up deletion+ $3,750

Trojan Professional: Refused my DV letter cause it was not signed $3,000

Paramount Recovery: Did not mark as "disputed": $2,750

NCO: Sent DV, they sent out another "30 day..." letter: $2,500

Credit Systems International: Recorded them saying I'd have to press charges on my mom before I could DV: $1,000 plus lawyer fees (used federal law for this one, before I knew about Texas law)

Part of the agreement was for the CA to "absorb" the debt so it couldnt be sold off. And all those are before lawyers fees, except the last. I am going to try the last one by my self...

Moral of the story, I LOVE Texas FDCPA!

I had to get a lawyer because I don't know how to file suit or anything about the discovery blah blah

I am going to try to learn cause next time I'm gonna do it myself...try at least!

thanks especially too, retmar, SWEDE, Recovering Attorney and a few I haven't mentioned especially.

I had to get a lawyer because I don't know how to file suit or anything about the discovery blah blah

I am going to try to learn cause next time I'm gonna do it myself...try at least!

thanks especially too, retmar, SWEDE, Recovering Attorney and a few I haven't mentioned especially.

Awww, you're welcome!! Good job :)

Thanks to you too, admin. You helped me out in one of my threads as well.

My attorney was Michael Oconner at Dean Malone's Law firm.

You should really contact them to see if they'd like to be a sponsor...

Is Dean Malone's office now doing FDCPA cases?

Were all of these filed in small claims court?

Were they all pretty easy cases?

Brad

Congrats! I used the same attorney. He got me $2500 from Credit Systems International. The settled before it went to court. He takes 45% plus filing fees.

hahha I sued them also, but this is before I knew about Texas laws. So I only got 1k plus lawyer fees.

If you don't mind me asking, what did CSII do for you to sue them?

Thanks to you too, admin. You helped me out in one of my threads as well.

My attorney was Michael Oconner at Dean Malone's Law firm.

You should really contact them to see if they'd like to be a sponsor...

Is Dean Malone's office now doing FDCPA cases?

Were all of these filed in small claims court?

Were they all pretty easy cases?

Brad

They are doing FDCPA cases. They all were iled in small claims, but never went to court. However, that firm only works with Texas citizens

And yea, they were all pretty easy.