Need advice...90 days past due...No $$.....what to do?

boosoo

I'm sure this has been asked several times. I am needing some guidance. I am 90 past on 5 CC accounts. My total balance is 9500 between all of them. I am getting tons of letters and calls from the creditors. I lost my job a few months ago and just started working again last month. I looked into the DMP plans, however they wanted $300 to $400 immediately just to start them, to pay the first months payments. I am desperately needing to start some program before these get charged off, however I will not be able to make any payments for 3 weeks (being as I have to pay day to day living and rent). I don't believe you can start a DMP with nothing down. Any help would be greatly appreciated? Desperate and stressed.

With your new job will you be able to reasonably repay the debts owed?

Most accounts wont charge off til 150-180 days past. Admin recently posted concerns that some accounts are charging off as soon as 120 days. You can call the CCs and ask what the charge off date is.

I'd stay away from the Debt Management companies. You should be able to do better on your own.

Good Luck

Gettinout