Best Monitoring Sevice

pebbles

I am interested in this topic too--I have never used a monitoring service. I have read through some posts here and understand they do daily pulls of your credit score. Do you get your credit score daily? When you are alerted of a change, are you given the actual new score? Is it from all 3 CRAs?

What are the pros and cons of using a service such as this? Any advice is appreciated:).

Thanks!

I am interested in this topic too--I have never used a monitoring service. I have read through some posts here and understand they do daily pulls of your credit score. Do you get your credit score daily? When you are alerted of a change, are you given the actual new score? Is it from all 3 CRAs?

What are the pros and cons of using a service such as this? Any advice is appreciated:).

Thanks!

If there is a change in your score it will tell you the new score. That's what was awesome about it. And also it will tell you if there was an inquiry or if someone pulled your credit. I loved it.

Yeah, but that all charges extra. I forget, does eq do that for all 3 agencies or just thiers? I really dont like the format of the credit report for eq. i prefer transunion by far.

Good question. I'm not sure. I only monitored my equifax report. But I think it should monitor the rest. I'll check on it!