Jump to content

getting old judgment vacated

Recommended Posts

There was judgment filed aginst me in 2003

I talked to judgment creditor and he's willing to vacate this if i paid it.

but he has no idea how to do it.

all he has is some paper that shows satisfied and take it court.

does anyone know how to do it ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.