Inquiry Disputes

FLMusicMan

Thanks a bunch. I am trying the "bumpage" thing too but thought I would do this to see sending a letter would work. Would save a lot of time.

I saw somewhere on a post about a week ago that someone was calling in to have them removed. What do you know about that?

800 or Bust

rav is right on this one.. you will more than likely have better luck with the OCs. I know a while back there was some success in calling the CRAs and telling them that you dont remember authorizing these inquiries... sometimes they would remove them then and there. But I believe that is not so much the case anymore.

I know a while back there was some success in calling the CRAs and telling them that you dont remember authorizing these inquiries... sometimes they would remove them then and there. But I believe that is not so much the case anymore.

Worth a try right... here's the thread http://debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17181&highlight=removing Don't know if it work anymore either though.