How do I "PULL" a new report from TC and PG?

Ohgeez

Sorry guys but I've been searching and I've used the word "pulling" in the search field, tried "TrueCredit" and "Privacy Guard" and so many threads pop up it's making my head spin.

I joined True Credit on 01/07/06 and Privacy Guard. When I go into TC, it still shows 01/07/06 when I click "view my reports". How do I refresh or get an updated report? And the same goes for PG. Is it just once a month or daily? I haven't paid for either one of these yet because I'm on the free trail but I've been reading about Credit Keeper so would that be better than PG?

TIA,

Orlando

I have True Credit and I am able to pull my scores & report every single day (once every 24 hours). To be able to have this service, you have to pay the additional fee every month to pull unlimited...I thought mine was going to be $14.95 per month but it is $9.95 per month. Check that out on your receipts tab in your account.

I don't have PG but I know from reading threads here that its only once a month you can pull. Someone else who subscribes to PG will have to tell you how to update your report.

But I can tell you how to do it on TC. Click the "credit reports" tab. Scroll down and then click "update my credit report now" and it will take you from there. You can pull once every 24 hours with TC.

I don't have PG but I know from reading threads here that its only once a month you can pull. Someone else who subscribes to PG will have to tell you how to update your report.

But I can tell you how to do it on TC. Click the "credit reports" tab. Scroll down and then click "update my credit report now" and it will take you from there. You can pull once every 24 hours with TC.

Thank you VERY MUCH!:D I was able to update my credit report from TC. Didn't see the link for updating on the right side before.

I'm starting to wonder if PG is even worth it.....hmmmm........

It really depends what you are trying to do. I had PG for a brief amount of time. Since they did not offer daily pulls, I cancelled and moved to TC. There I could see all three reports, and do daily pulls. It does not matter to me that the scores are FAKO because I only need a general idea of whether or not my scores are rising with my repair. Also I can see when new accounts get added and info on my TL's get updated. So the service works fine for me.