Sign in to follow this  
FLMusicMan

Can MyFico do what True Credit Does?

My wife and I have True Credit and are pulling are reports & scores daily. I am keeping a tab on our credit scores (even though I know they are FAKO) and keep a general idea of our credit reports.

Now, if I drop TC and pick up MyFico, can I pull daily with them (scores & credit reports) like I can with TC? I want to keep the "bumpage" going, but I want the most accurate reports out there.

Please advise???

My wife and I have True Credit and are pulling are reports & scores daily. I am keeping a tab on our credit scores (even though I know they are FAKO) and keep a general idea of our credit reports.

Now, if I drop TC and pick up MyFico, can I pull daily with them (scores & credit reports) like I can with TC? I want to keep the "bumpage" going, but I want the most accurate reports out there.

Please advise???

Hi FLMusicMan, What I have found is that MyFico gives you the most accurate scores and sometimes you can get a few dollars off with a discount to purchase but I don't remember having the ability to use bumpage because you pay each time you pull.

PrivacyGuard can be pulled daily but you have to be careful and drop them before the 30-day trial period.

Good Luck and keep us informed :D

I don't believe you can do daily pulls on MYfico if you can I'm sure it costs quite a bit. Personally I stick with truecredit (for bumpage)and pull My fico about quarterly- I do this because I want to buy a house in 2007 otherwise I really wouldn't care about the score accuracy what's more important is that the accounts are reporting correctly and you get as many negs off as possible. The score will follow naturally.

PrivacyGuard can be pulled daily

Not anymore!!!!

Pulled mine yesterday, the day before and today...shhh don't tell anybody, it's still working for me :D

PrivacyGuard can be pulled daily

Not anymore!!!!

Pulled mine yesterday, the day before and today...shhh don't tell anybody, it's still working for me :D

You can pull daily, but it doesn't UPDATE daily. They only update once a month (according to PG CSR). If this has changed (again), please let us know :D .

I called PG and a few other places this am. They all let you view your credit report daily but, only update the report monthly. I had PG last year. It took me two weeks to realize that I was looking at the same report everyday. I received an updated report in the mail from one of the CB with deleted items that still showed up on PG. I called them and they confirmed that you can VIEW your report daily but they only UPDATE your report monthly. The only place I've found with daily pulls is TC. But, the cost increased to $20 a month and I've had problems with them. Does anyone know of any other companies that have daily reports? Myfico charges almost $50 for the 3 reports and scores. TC charges $20.

The CRA's are catching on that people are repairing their credit and are trying to take all the steps they can to prevent this. It is not good business for the CRA's if people have good credit.

Also, I wouldn't worry about how "accurate" your score is. Even the FICO score you see is not the same as the FICO that a lender sees. FICO offers different products for different lenders, each one using a different formula.

Do you think the trends that happen in your FAKO score are related to your FICO score too??