how to get a free EX report really easy and talk to a person

piionline

www.experian.com/reportaccess

enter all your info, then in the date you were denied, enter any companies name (I used CITI but I also have CITI accounts) and I put down the date of notification as yesterday.

BAM, free report instantly even though I havn't actually been denied because of them...

:)

Added: To get to the real live rep enter your report #, social, then dispute a credit item, then when it asks for the account #, press ZERO then #, keep doing it... it will say sorry i can't understand you please hold. :)

I've read about this before... make sure you make a note of everyone who's made an inquiry, hard or soft, and enter their names.

Also, you can access this report no. for 90 days, and it will update daily!!!

I pulled my very first report from EX back in july 2005 and have been able to back EVERYDAY,putting in the same report #, up pops a brand new report from that date, so it will work longer than the 90 days or at least it has for me and DH.YMMV

Just thought I'd share.

Southcarolinagirl

Also, you can access this report no. for 90 days, and it will update daily!!!

I pulled my very first report from EX back in july 2005 and have been able to back EVERYDAY,putting in the same report #, up pops a brand new report from that date, so it will work longer than the 90 days or at least it has for me and DH.YMMV

Just thought I'd share.

Southcarolinagirl

Yup. Me too. I've been using my same report # since March 21, 2005 and have been using it for current disputes. It's working like a charm. :D