Amex approved

Romeol99

Hello everyone....

Wanted to let you all now that I got approved for an Amex. I actually got approved for an amex green card through the mail, but I'm not that crazy. I'm not going to pay a lump sum amount in one month.. I'm poor.. So I decided to check out there website. After navigating through there feature credit cards site I found one that fitted me.. I loved the cash back blue card. I applied and got approved in 30 seconds online... I really couldn'd believe it... My credit isn't all that good...

My credit profile:

2002-

citibank charge off with a 3900 balance. but haven't touched it since 2002.

2004-

discover late-30

capital one late-60

bank one car loan late -30

I had disputed them all and I only managed to remove capital one...

I guess it didn't bother amex that I had a charge off with unpaid balance in my CR...

For some reason, I was approved for amex blue with a 3700.00 limit...

How you like me now!!!!

Thanks!

To tell you the truth, I really don't know my credit score... They are really confusing...

Here are my scores on any identity theft website:

EQ-617

EX-630

TU-620

HOWEVER,

Here are my scores on myfico website:

EQ-695

EX-720

TU-706

If myfico is true, I don't know how coud that be true after all I still have a charge off on my CR with un unpaid balance of over 3000. Maybe because I have been paying very good for the last 2 years, creditors are deciding to overlook citi.

Thanks!

To tell you the truth, I really don't know my credit score... They are really confusing...

Here are my scores on any identity theft website:

EQ-617

EX-630

TU-620

HOWEVER,

Here are my scores on myfico website:

EQ-695

EX-720

TU-706

If myfico is true, I don't know how coud that be true after all I still have a charge off on my CR with un unpaid balance of over 3000. Maybe because I have been paying very good for the last 2 years, creditors are deciding to overlook citi.

We'll who cares you got an AMEX...So cool! I want one too but my scores dropped quit a bit due to my home purchase.

My credit scores is above your first message. Again, there are confusing and I really don't know who is telling the truth..

I live in Texas and they pulled Equifax... and I can't believe it, I always thought equifax sucked and always had my lowest score through them and I still got approved!!

Perhaps aliens abducted amex and got after their strict rules...... If amex gave me a card, ET did a good job!

My credit scores is above your first message. Again, there are confusing and I really don't know who is telling the truth..

I live in Texas and they pulled Equifax... and I can't believe it, I always thought equifax sucked and always had my lowest score through them and I still got approved!!

Perhaps aliens abducted amex and got after their strict rules...... If amex gave me a card, ET did a good job!

Yeah I saw your scores. They are pretty good for you having those baddies on there. We'll that's great. Enjoy the AMEX.

My scores at the time of my purchase where as follows. My interest rate is @ 6.0% I thought it was pretty decent. But of course my scores dropped due to the pulls that the mortgage company did. But I know it all pays off once it starts reporting on my credit report.

EQ 625

EX 620

TU 640