Jump to content

Scared and need help


Recommended Posts

In 2002 I got two credit cards with $200.00 on them. I was on unemployment at the time and after my unemployment ran out (which was right after I got the cards) I could never make a payment on them. I am now in a financial bind with the IRS and trying to pay them. I got a letter from ARS for my Capitol One account that has already been charged off stating THIS IS A DEMAND FOR PAYMENT IN FULL. My balance is $730.73. The best I could do at this time is send $10.00. Will they sue me?

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.