Patelco and citifinancial

Do you guys think I'll be given credit from Patelco and citifinancial with these scores?

TU - 620

EQ - 620

EX - 691

I have a discharged chap. 7 (2001), a judgment (disputed as part of BK), a paid collection and some slow pays (6 months ago).

I have a pristine Cap 1 and my other TLs are paid on time for the past 6 months.

what are my chances? Thanks

STAY AWAY FROM CITIFINANCIAL :!::!::!::!::!:

They are bad news. I had a $5k line of credit once with an interest rate of 21%!!!

The WORST part (if the rate wasn't already bad enough) was that they AMORTIZED the loan payments for a 2-year period.

So before I had the loan, I figured that the payments would've been around $120 per month (Interest and some principle). Payments were around $270 per month!!!

AND THEY TOLD ME THAT 21% WAS ONE OF THE LOWEST RATES THEY HAD!!!

I tried to get a lower payment by stretching the amortization out to 4 years, but no go. Finally, I had to have missed (I think) 6 payments before they lowered my rate to 5% and monthly payments of $135 per month. (I think it's stupid that they had to wait to be "in trouble" of me possibly not paying before they'd get me payment terms that I had been asking for from the beginning.)

STAY AWAY FROM CITIFINANCIAL :!::!::!::!::!:

They are bad news. I had a $5k line of credit once with an interest rate of 21%!!!

The WORST part (if the rate wasn't already bad enough) was that they AMORTIZED the loan payments for a 2-year period.

So before I had the loan, I figured that the payments would've been around $120 per month (Interest and some principle). Payments were around $270 per month!!!

AND THEY TOLD ME THAT 21% WAS ONE OF THE LOWEST RATES THEY HAD!!!

I tried to get a lower payment by stretching the amortization out to 4 years, but no go. Finally, I had to have missed (I think) 6 payments before they lowered my rate to 5% and monthly payments of $135 per month. (I think it's stupid that they had to wait to be "in trouble" of me possibly not paying before they'd get me payment terms that I had been asking for from the beginning.)

Whoa! Thanks for the heads up.

Any other alternatives? I'm trying to add some TLs (after I go to closing next Friday) however I'm not trying to overextend myself (who does).

I'd like to get some larger limits if possible. My cap 1 is only 300 dollars an although I've never been late in the 18 months I had the card, I did go over the limit once which makes me reluctant to ask for an increase from them.