Truecredit?

tarbaby

Truecredit has worked well for me. Others have spoken well also. Do a search as there has been some threads about the pros and cons of the various services.

I believe if you go through the walmart.com site you may be able to get the really cheap monthly service with all three for $7.46. That is what I pay for my wifes account. My account so far is $19.95 a month.

I'm just now gearing up for the repair phase of my endeavors so I'm not much of an expert on how accurate/useful Truecredit is. I've heard the scoring is not very accurate, although none of them are perfect.

Gettinout

I like True Credit because I can access all three credit reports. Although I think they just raised the price because I'm paying $14.95 for it.

Still, I've had Myfico.com (which is a ripoff, I think) and creditexpert.com, but both of those only give you access to one report and Myfico.com only gives you 2 free reports, then you have to pay for extra.