Collector refuses to give me a address>>>>>

MR CJ

Referance this link:

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=39853

This collector call this morning and I awnsered the phone. she went thru her speil and I denided everything. I asked for the mailing address to her firm so I could sent written coraspondance and she refused. She wanted me to fax it and I told her no. She kept threatening me with legal crap and I told het to send ME something in the mail. She said that they have been sending me CMRRR and that I have been refusing to sign for it. I told her that she was a damn lier. She was a real snobby asshole.

So before the the call ended, I told her that if she call me Son one more time, I will find out who she works for and that she, and her firm that she works for will be named Defendants in a Lawsuit that I will file. I told her that I HAVE THE PROOF that she did it.

The idiot doesnt realize that I see the name and phone number on my Caller ID. I googled the number and it is a residential address and number.

How can I find out who this firm is so I can send a C&D letter, DV letter and a ITS letter.

ES & Assosiates

If you are inclined to talk with these people, get a phone recorder. Begin each conversation with "Okay, I have my recorder going, please state your name, the company you work for, and your mailing address." If they refuse, say, 'I'm sorry, I don't talk with people I don't know", and hang up. No need to get in a discussion with them...

Refusing to provide an address so the consumer can exercise right to validation is a violation of the FDCPA:

A debt collector violates §1692g by failing to provide its address so that the debtor

can exercise his right to validate the debt. Failure to include the collector's address violates

§1692g even if the complete text of the §1692g notice is provided and nothing requires action in

less than 30 days. Cortez v. Trans Union Corp., 94 C 7705, 1997 WL 7568, 1997 U.S. Dist.

LEXIS 31 (N.D. Ill. Jan. 3, 1997); Wegmans Food Markets, Inc. v. Scrimpsher, 17 B.R. 999,

1014 (Bankr. N.D.N.Y. 1982) ("The absence of a return address on a debt collector's notices

effectively nullifies the consumer's rights set out in 15 U.S.C 1692g, which arise from a

consumer's written notification to the debt collector"; emphasis in original)

Some CA's work from home.. but its more likely that the name and number is being spoofed.

Any idea what state these dirtbags are calling from ?

The number that comes up on ID is (321)207-0026 It is in Florida

The number they ask me to call is (866)607-7161....I have googled this number and have come up empty. I called the number from work and the same slimeball awnsered the phone.

Also, I cannot find anything on ES & Assosiates

Funny, I checked with the state and no CA is licensed under that name in the state of Florida. No similar ficticious name is registered in Florida either. I called tham and asked who they were and she put me on hold, saying that they have an active file in my name and said she has to look it up. I have no active collections, so this should be good. I am on hold now. I will let you know what I find out. :twisted:

Funny, I checked with the state and no CA is licensed under that name in the state of Florida. No similar ficticious name is registered in Florida either. I called tham and asked who they were and she put me on hold, saying that they have an active file in my name and said she has to look it up. I have no active collections, so this should be good. I am on hold now. I will let you know what I find out. :twisted:

Must be on hold for a while.

I've got some info for you !!!!

Florida Specifically:

Name: ES AND ASSOCIATES LLC

Address: 33 SE 1ST AVE STE 102

DELRAY BEACH , FL 33444

Tax ID: 651205316

Registry Num.: L03000032713

Source State: FL

Filing Date: 09/01/2003

Filing Type: FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP

Corp. Status: A

Home State: FL

Officers

Name: JAYNE M STEWART

Title: REGISTERED AGENT

Address: 38 SE 1ST AVE STE 102

DELRAY BEACH , FL 33444

Name: JAYNE M STEWART

DELRAY BEACH , FL 33444

Name: STEWARTJAYNEM

DELRAY BEACH , FL 33444

Name: ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEEPING BEYOND INC

Title: M

Address: 33 SE 1ST AVE #102

DELRAY BEACH , FL 33444

Name: BEYOND ACCOUNTING &, BOOKKEEPING, I N C

Title: M

Address: 33 SE 1ST AVE #102

DELRAY BEACH , FL 33444

AND - they're in bankruptcy !!! Maybe that's why she's so absolutely nasty !

Case Number: 0537891 Record Type: BANK

Filing Type: CHAPTER 13 FILED

State: FL Serial No.:

Complaint Date: Filing Date: 10/14/2005

Sch. 341 Date: Satisfied Date:

Dismissal /

Disposition Date: Posted Date:

Modified Date:

Defendant: STEWART, JAYNE M

Entity Type: INDIVIDUAL

Joint/Indiv Filing: INDIVIDUAL

SSN or Tax ID: xxxxxxx****

Date of Birth:

Other names:

Address: 631 xxxxxxxxx

DELRAY BEACH, FL 33444

• 2 months later...

Hey dive you still on hold?

Hey dive you still on hold?

:roflmao: