need LLC help!

We all signed a Delaware LLC agreement, the document stipulated that each member was to contribute $100. None of the partners contributed $100, however we all executed business function well in excess of $100 in value. As I said the LLC divided ownership equally between the 4 partners inclusive of a website that one of the partners brought to the LLC. The partner who brought the website as an asset to the LLC is now disgruntled and claims that the contract is invalid , and that he will auction off the website and domain name on ebay in short order. The partner and his attorney are now both not responding to my email inquiries......what can I do

We had the LLC created, the partner who is claiming it is invalid is threatening to sell off the LLC website and domain name. This partner is simply acting as though he bever signed a contract. The partner and attorney are not responding to my email requests for info......what can I do pro se??