Questions about post BK

jq26

I received my Equifax report today. I have a couple of questions, if anyone is willing to assist. I am trying to clean up my reports and I have nasty CA to deal with-

1) I had a vehicle loan out that I fell 30 days behind at one point. I was considering filing BK7, and sought legal advice. I made a double payment to bring my car loan current, then two months later filed BK7. I checked PACER, and apparently my attorney did in fact put my vehicle in the "planned reaffirmation" portion of the filing. Nevertheless, I continued to make the $500 payments on it and paid it off. The tradeline from the OC shows it as PAID IN FULL, with one late payment (thus, it is accurate). Here's the catch: I have a CA that attached itself to my report for that car loan, and has the collection amount listed as:

STATUS AS OF 03/2005: In-Bankruptcy

*THIS DATE IS 5 MONTHS AFTER DISCHARGE

Collection Reported: 03/2005 (SAME THING AS ABOVE)

Date of 1st Delinquency: 12/2003

*ACTUALLY MAY BE ACCURATE, BUT WAS BROUGHT CURRENT PERMANENTLY IN 1/04, WAY BEFORE BK

Amount: $6000+

The thing is, I continued to make the payments in full to the OC on time every month and paid it off in full. I even disputed this tradeline 3 times, and the CA won't budge. I even wrote the CA three letters, and I have their response (a piss off letter). Everything was done certified mail w/ receipts and copies.

Question: Are they reporting this correctly? What's up with the status date being way after discharge? What's up with the "In Bankruptcy" status? Is this re-aged? Why is the amount not $0?

I would think that after three disputes adn three letters to the CA (one to the CEO who personally told me they are following the law), the CA would have fact checked. Any suggestions?

BONUS QUESTION

I had a personal loan out with a credit union. It was IIB about 14 months ago. It reports as such on my report, but they still continue to send me a quarterly statement that lists my balance with them as the C/O amount (over 5K). Any violation there? I'm nit picking because I need a little leverage to coerce them into removing the tradeline.