If This Applies To You, Please Respond!

retmar

How many of you have had a CA/JDB claim they sent an initial communication in the mail, but, you never received it? Only those who did not move and know for a fact the OC had your current address need respond. I want to hear especially from those who only receive phone calls everyday.

If this applies to you, please name the CA/JDB. If you do not want to name them here, but, contribute to this, please send me a PM. I will not disclose anything I receive.

My reason for this is I'm trying to gather enough information on some JDB's and CA's for a project I'm working on. I want some ammo.

Thanks to everyone who want to help me.

I was contacted by a CA the other day, been 2 years or so since I had heard from one.

I got in a argument with her and asked why they had not sent me anything in the mail. She said that they had been "sending" CMRRR and that I refused to sign for them.

After I asked for their address, she refused to give it to me,so I unloaded on her.

I told her that if she called a 3rd party again about this crap, that I was going to file a lawsuit against "her" and her company. I told her she better bring the returned CMRRR unopened and postmarked with her , because the Judge will want to see them.

Then she hung up on me... :twisted:

This has happened to me several times. Look here:

http://debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=36934

Also, here is a partial list of companies that I have seen do this:

Recievables Management Bureau (DBA: RMB Collections)

MAF Collections

Collection Bureau of Orlando

Professional Debt Mediation Inc.

We get constant calls for my wife's exhusband. NCO, CBCG(?), I think Pallisades, and more. None of them have ever sent a letter to our address that I know of. But since they're not calling for us I don't care about that. Just the fact that they think we know how to reach him and won't stop calling is enough to piss me off.

Yup. Seen that...and more.

Profesisonal Recovery. Never mailed a letter at all. Called for 3 months.

NCO. Never mailed letter. Called and harrassed my dying mother-in-law (cancer) for 3 months with threats to take her house, etc. This accellerated her passing due to the extra stress. My father-in-law really should have sued but he's "too nice..."

Asset Acceptance. Sent letter with prestamped envelopes showing a metered stamping date 25 days earlier than actually mailed.