post 341 problem chap 31

agn140

Had my 341 hearing in Oct. Made all my oct payments then had medical problems which stopped me from working. Have not made nov and dec payments . I am starting to work steady now and should be able to make all this up within few weeks. I haven't spoken to my lawyer about it yet because I thought it was going to be a shorter period than it was. The discharge hearing is Feb 6th. I am meeting my lwayer Wed to discuss this with him. I don't want to lose my house. Will the trustee aalow me to start again payments again and allow this to go through if I make up the plan payment deficiencies by Feb 6th.

I also thought of refi my house and paying the chap 13 off. I have a company willing to do this.

Your feelings on this will be greatly appreciated. Obviously I will push my attny to help me out of this problem, but I wanted the boards advice

When did you file the Ch 13 ??

You SHOULD have contacted your lawyer as soon as you were unable to work. The Trustee could already be working on dismissing your case for non-payment !!

If you haven't been in your Ch13 for at least 3 years, you will not be allowed to buy out of it.