Question for the experts....

arkansas17787

i have looked over this site and cannot find my question. I filed BK in 2003, i had three capital one accounts included in BK, and 2 first premier. I have disputed them to the bureaus as not mine ect with no luck. {repeatedly} I now have the money to pay them off, BUT they were in BK, I would rather not leave them on my credit for so long. any suggestions on removal ideas would be greatly appreciated. Pay for delete? thx

You might want to go to the Bankruptcy forum and ask LadynRed, our resident BK expert. As far as I know, once they're IIB not only to you not have any further liability for those accounts, but they are prohibited by law from taking any money for them.

Besides, the really bad mark on your CRs is the Bankruptcy itself. There is a post around somewhere about disputing the BK....I think it was Josh_McGrath...