asked US Bank for cli

I just asked them for a CLI of 2000.00 did it online. I've only had the acct for 6 months. originally opened it with a bal trans and a few small charges. I've paid about 10% of the high bal each month for the past 6 months.

Only reason I want it is to decrease my util.

Wish me luck.

I just asked them for a CLI of 2000.00 did it online. I've only had the acct for 6 months. originally opened it with a bal trans and a few small charges. I've paid about 10% of the high bal each month for the past 6 months.

Only reason I want it is to decrease my util.

Wish me luck.

not trying to sound greedy... but you should have asked the highest CL allowed..

with my Worldperks VISA, i requested the highest credit limit allowed which was $10,000 (drop down option-online).. i was approved...

be assured i am hoping for all the best for you...

Good point cled. I logged in this am and I see I got their standard $1500.00 auto increase that apparently they give every 6 months. Don't know if my request had anything to do with it. But I'm happy, it brings my util below 10%, that was my goal. won't use the card in the future unless they offer something good for a BT, purchases APR is just too high 14.99%. Goal this year is to not use anything over 10% apr.