Jump to content

Acct Frozen - Can I vacate judgement and/or validate debt?

Recommended Posts


They obtained a judegement on a debt my wife owed and have frozen our joint account and her savings. The debt was $2381.48 when it was charged off by credit card company in 1999. Harris says they got a judgement in 2003 for $3,383.86 and with interest they say she now owes $4,155.55. We had moved and left a forwarding address with the post office in 2001. We were never served. Should we attept to have the judement vacated based on improper service, attempt to validate debt or should we try to work out a payment arrangement?

Thanks in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.