Jump to content

Am I screwed with back Taxes on CR


Recommended Posts


Yeah I know this is stupid, but i was without work for a while and was hard to pay. I owed the state $200, in taxes for 2004, well now its up to $287 and they say they have reported. I can now probably pay them, but is there anything you can do with the government to get that off. I havent seen it on the reports yet, due to problems with stupid credit watchers. But I am sure its there. Anything I can do with this, or should I expect the typical barely educated, jaded government employee, who wont lift a finger, even if they could.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.