Ready to Purchase

res0nzy7

Having to move since apartment complex going Condo. Have to be out by April 30th. Apartment complex that I was going to move in also just recently sold for Condo conversion. I think buying a house may be a good move since it looks as though the market is cooling. Scores are Eq 629, Ex 665, TU 661. Looking for 100% financing with annual income from full time job and disability through VA which averages around $36,000. My rent now is 808.00 and looking for something between $180,00 to $200,000. Have two charge offs one on which I am paying. Cleaned most of my report up. Is there any hope?

Depending on a few factors not mentioned, Job history, income, debts that you have to pay-minimum credit card payments plus car payments, you should not have a problem in getting 100% financing. This will not include the closing costs, so you will have to negotiate with the seller to get them to pay some or all of them. In Florida you are looking at close to 7K in closing costs. Some lenders will allow the seller to pay up to 6% of the sales costs, and some lenders will allow that to be paid for all closing costs, and some will limit it to everything but the taxes and insurance and interium interest.

Hope that helps.

Charles