Target card?

Hiya! I already posted this in the Credit Repair forum, and this may be a dumb question, but I just wanna make sure...

I'm in the process of applying for a Target Guest Card (as per one of the stickes in this site). I went to their site and saw that they had a Target Visa Card and a Target Card (listed here). I'm pretty sure that the Target Card is what I want, but I just wanna make sure.

thanx in advance...

CM, thanx much for the advice and for the congrats on your part! Will do on those small purchases, just gotta find out what I actually need from Target.

Also for anyone else that's reading this post, the Target Guest Card is now simply called called the Target Card.

Hey Lisa. I had NO score. I finished paying $9K in CC debt in Septemper 2004 and was too afraid to get anymore cards until 12/2005. With over a year of no CC acivity, my scores disappeared so I have to build my credit & FICO again.

I got my card at the customer service section of my local Target, but you can apply online here. It's supposed to be pretty easy.