ShelleyR

duplicate information different CA's

Please help me decide which course of action to take. Or tell me if I should do both.

I have two accounts one NCO financial and one Credit One LCC both saying they are with ATT universal.

If this is on my credit report, why have I never received a bill? is this normal?

Question:

Do I send dispute letters to all three reporting agencies while at the same time asking for validation of what the hell this bill is from and who it is from? I am so frustrated and so new that I don't know what to do. I keep crying everytime I look at my report. I never knew it could be this bad.

Try calling them first. Only one holds your account, I had this happen to me then found out that nextel had the wrong address. They deleted and canceled the debt without any problems because if they don't have the correct address they sometimes feel sympathy...

Good luck

I just had the same thing happen while working on hubby's acct. Disputed because the same account was being reported twice. Got both deleted and dang if they Alltel didn't just turn it over to another collection agency that I got a letter from only a few days after getting the first CA deleted.