DocDon

WHO PULLS YOUR CREDIT? (starting a new resource)

WAMU uses TU in VA

I got a 2,000 limit, score was 607 at the time. I just checked my TU score there and my jaw dropped to the floor. I have been diligently fighting the credit reporting agencies with denials and one more dropped off. That one drop raised it to 743. Last month it was 646. I have been working on this for 9 months. Equifax has cleaned my credit completely. TU still has 2 derogatory items but a 743 regardless. Experian has screwed me hardcore. They have taken nothing off, when threatened to take them to court, they just don't respond. The other two have recognized this fraud on my report but Experian is beating their own path:twisted:

WAMU Providian uses TU in GA.

I got a 2,000 limit, score was at about 650 at that time.

Direct TV does a hard pull--EQ

Allstate soft pull

Calif: AMEX: TU.

In Nevada AMX pulled EX only on DW and I

WAMU uses TU in VA

I got a 2,000 limit, score was 607 at the time. I just checked my TU score there and my jaw dropped to the floor. I have been diligently fighting the credit reporting agencies with denials and one more dropped off. That one drop raised it to 743. Last month it was 646. I have been working on this for 9 months. Equifax has cleaned my credit completely. TU still has 2 derogatory items but a 743 regardless. Experian has screwed me hardcore. They have taken nothing off, when threatened to take them to court, they just don't respond. The other two have recognized this fraud on my report but Experian is beating their own path:twisted:

Congrats Poo! Your hard work paid off.

I agree EX blows... For me some of EQ's older info seems 6 months out of date.

BTW the WAMU score on the WAMU web site is a: "Bankcard FICO score provided by: TransUnion". My understanding is it is a "real" FICO but has a different scoring model from the "Classic FICO" you would get at "My FICO". For me my WAMU FICO is about 50 points higher than the Classic FICO. Perhaps someone with more info could weigh in here or in another forum.

Good morning guys I have been viewing this site for quite some time, I however have been having some problems credit wise of course or otherwise i would not have been viewing. I have been burned by many scams , and have paid thousands of dollars only to have the end result be negative. I am in the process of repair, my EQ credit report changed from 1/31/08 with o inquiries, no collections, paid in full to 2/1/08 4 inq, 1 collection, co account. my score chaged from 554 0n 2/1/08 to 521....with my EQ report saying items in dispute by consumer what is the next step....please help.....:roll:

Not being an a$$ or anything, but the next step is to post your question in a different forum, like "Credit Repair" or "Credit Bureaus/Reports/Scores" so you'll get more responses. The change in your report may be from some of the activity you generated while attempting repair.

Go to the proper forum and elaborate a little on your dilemma. State who you have DV'd, disputed, etc.

This thread is essentially for posting info on which CRA the potential creditors inquired to during different credit applications.

No harm - no foul. :wink: Good Luck!

Does anyone know which cell phone companies pull which credit reports? Like Verizon, AT&T, Nextel....This would be helpful to me, as the contract for cell phone I have now expires in April, and I want to go with AT&T and get an iPhone!! I have Verizon now, but it actually my mom's account, and I want to get off hers and get my own.

Any help would be appreicated!!

Diane

Does anyone know which cell phone companies pull which credit reports? Like Verizon, AT&T, Nextel....This would be helpful to me, as the contract for cell phone I have now expires in April, and I want to go with AT&T and get an iPhone!! I have Verizon now, but it actually my mom's account, and I want to get off hers and get my own.

Any help would be appreicated!!

Diane

It probably varies by state. I have only been a Sprint customer, but in 2001 and 2003 I tried to get a phone with different companies. Tried Verizon first, they pulled TU, $250 deposit requested. Tried Sprint a few minutes later, they also pulled TU, no deposit. The Nextel store (may not have been a company-owned location) where I applied in 2003 pulled TU, $500 deposit. I'm in Illinois, and it seems there are a lot of TU pullers for everything from store credit cards to car loans.

Does it matter if you file online I live in Illinois and looking for someone who pulls only TU

There seem to be a LOT of TU pullers in Illinois. What are you thinking of applying for?

I tried :

Hooters denied

WaWu denied

Crap one Approved 300

Citi denied

Chase denied

Juniper denied

I just checked my FICO and for TU its 679 but I dont have that many open accounts so I think thats what is hurting me

IN KANSAS:

KOHLS/CHASE Experian

HSBC BANK Equifax

GEMB/JC PE Equifax

HSBC BK NV Experian

DISCOVER FINANCIAL SER Experian

CREDIT ONE BANK Experian

-B&G

Everybody can stop posting here. Just go to Credit Boards (dot) com and register for an account there. Then click on "Credit Pulls" along the top. You can find all you need about what creditor pulls from what credit bureau. It's an easy to use interface and is constantly updated by regular users.

• Like 1

As you can see I have been putting who pulled my credit,the month,and for what credit card in my signature.

We have our fico and fako scores there in our signature why not go a step further and put who pulled what credit report for what card. It would help all of us out.:)

You also can go to http://www.whogavemecredit.com/

beside the credit pulls database.

In Kansas:

TransUnion: Barclay's Bank, State Farm Bank, Hooters, Citibank

Experian: Bank Of America, AMEX, WFNNB/Spiegel

Equifax: Chase/Circuit City

Kohl's: CA: EQ

Not across the board - they pulled EXP for me in CA