Ravenous Wolf

Jealous Boyfriend Stabbed at Strip Club

Jealous Boyfriend Stabbed at Strip Club

LAST UPDATE: 2/9/2006 1:20:40 PM

This story is available on your cell phone at mobile.woai.com.

Police are looking for a suspect in the stabbing of a man at a north side nightclub. This happened around 2:00 a.m. at Club XTC on Sable Lane.

According to investigators, the victim got into a fight with some men who he believed was flirting with his girlfriend. One of them pulled out a knife and stabbed the man.

The victim is now in undetermined condition at University Hospital.

Police are now questioning witnesses.

Let me get this straight. This guy’s girlfriend is dancing at a strip club. And then he gets jealous and mad because men are flirting with her. Like, what did he think men are going to do at those places…

I am assuming that it meant that she was working there...

I checked the city newspaper and it is just as vague. I never really thought about that until you mentioned it... I just assumed that a place that is filled with girls who are taking their clothes off, that she must work there...

I know lots of girls who go to strip clubs with their boyfriends/hubbys. I just assumed. I don't know about everywhere else, but here, women get in free...so it's cheap (no pun intended) entertainment. :lol:

I know lots of girls who go to strip clubs with their boyfriends/hubbys. I just assumed. I don't know about everywhere else, but here, women get in free...so it's cheap (no pun intended) entertainment. :lol:

I agree... And in the past I have taken lots of girls and ex-girlfriends to strip bars...

But since the story "never" specified that she was a patron, it was natural to assume that she was an employee, especially since most of the women in there are usually taking their clothes off.

However, it is actually the way news articles are written. Like, you start off with a lengthy story and by the time that the editors are finished with it, it may be greatly trimmed and lots of stuff cut out. And some news article may even read a bit funny because of that (some don't even have real endings).

Here is a tragic update to the story...

------------

Suspect in strip club stabbing charged with murder

Web Posted: 02/10/2006 08:43 AM CST

Marvin Hurst

KENS 5 Eyewitness News

A man stabbed at a North Side strip club has died, and the charges against the suspect have been upgraded from assault to murder.

Just before 2 a.m. Thursday, 21-year-old Jesse Martinez was stabbed at the XTC Cabaret club in the 2000 block of Sable Lane.

According to police documents, the suspect, Freddie Alaniz, had moved from argument to argument all night long. The warrant said Alaniz, 26, was a club regular and had been seen with a knife inside the club by at least two people.

Witnesses told officers Alaniz had argued with an unknown white male, and then cursed and threatened a man sitting in his chair before finally exchanging words with Martinez.

Martinez's girlfriend works at the club as a stripper, and she told police she had just finished her act when she saw Martinez and a man she knew as Freddie in a heated exchange.

The warrant said she told Freddie that Martinez was her friend, but she saw a lump in her boyfriend's stomach. In fact, by the time she got dressed, Martinez was already stretched out in the parking lot. He was taken to University Hospital, where he died at about 8:15 a.m.

Alaniz is from La Pryor in Zavala County. He remains in the Bexar County Jail on a $250,000 bond Friday morning.

The warrant said she told Freddie that Martinez was her friend, but she saw a lump in her boyfriend's stomach.

What the heck is that supposed to mean?

The warrant said she told Freddie that Martinez was her friend, but she saw a lump in her boyfriend's stomach.

That's what I was wondering too. :?

That's what I was wondering too. :?

Obviously this chick is trouble! :?

Stay away from women with drama, they will always get you in trouble

Amen brother!!!

The chick has a jealous boyfriend... Her job is to take off her clothes in front of rowdy drunk men... The boyfriend goes to this place...

And then he gets stabbed and dies...

Ok I know this post is old but I just have to say something.

I have worked in and helped manage a couple of small strip clubs in my area.

This is just the reason why we would not allow any of the girls Boyfriends or husbands in the club while they were working.

We would always have arguments over this rule.

BTW stripers are too much drama!!

Ok I know this post is old but I just have to say something.

I have worked in and helped manage a couple of small strip clubs in my area.

This is just the reason why we would not allow any of the girls Boyfriends or husbands in the club while they were working.

We would always have arguments over this rule.

BTW stripers are too much drama!!

If you don't mind me asking, why did girls want their boyfriend of husbands to show up while they were taking their clothes off to a bunch of horny dudes and dangling their hooters in their faces... What were these girls thinking of... Like their man is not going to get upset

If you don't mind me asking, why did girls want their boyfriend of husbands to show up while they were taking their clothes off to a bunch of horny dudes and dangling their hooters in their faces... What were these girls thinking of... Like their man is not going to get upset

I can think of a reason... Show their men they definitely make more money than they do? I personally don't think the boyfriends could rake in the same amount of cash in front of the same audience ;)

Most of the girls didn't want their husbands or boyfriends there. The boyfriends and husbands wanted to be there to watch the girls and make sure they didn't flirt too much or pay too much attention to one guy ect.

It was always a pain in the a** if a customer would touch a girl the BF would jump all over them and want to fight(that's what the bouncers were there for)

and if they think their GF went too far they would make comments. Just not a good situation.

As for the money they made. If is was thought that the girl had a BF she would make a lot less than the other girls because she broke the guys fantasies.

As a manager it was a pain in the a** with the BF's they always wanted something from you.