turkish

how should i move my dedt around so my credit looks better?

I got a great promotion that i wana apply for!! I have to do it today!!

I wanted to know if and how i should move my dedt around to look better so i can get approved. I my credit is good, but i just have a good amount of dedt right now. So this promotion will help me pay off my dedt quicker this year is the reason i wana get approved!! NOw, if i transfer a balance today, like right now, will it be transfered today, so that when i call and give my information to for the new promotion later on tonight, will it show up so that the balance was transfered to another cc??

current cc

9000 with a max of 9700

3000 with a max of 8000

600 with a max of 5500

i was thinking about transfering 2000 from the 9000cc to the 600cc. But i would need your advice to do whats better and right!!

thanks again

I got a great promotion that i wana apply for!! I have to do it today!!

I wanted to know if and how i should move my dedt around to look better so i can get approved. I my credit is good, but i just have a good amount of dedt right now. So this promotion will help me pay off my dedt quicker this year is the reason i wana get approved!! NOw, if i transfer a balance today, like right now, will it be transfered today, so that when i call and give my information to for the new promotion later on tonight, will it show up so that the balance was transfered to another cc??

current cc

9000 with a max of 9700

3000 with a max of 8000

600 with a max of 5500

i was thinking about transfering 2000 from the 9000cc to the 600cc. But i would need your advice to do whats better and right!!

thanks again

Biggest obstacle is - when do the CCs report the transfers?

As far as transfers...

You currently owe about 54% on these 3 cards combined.

This is how I'd move them around.

5400 9700 56%

4200 8000 53%

3000 5500 54%

OOOORRRR pick the acocunt you've had the longest, with the best track record... tell them you're working on a big home project and you need a limit increase. More room to work with!

Or if you're in good standing with each one, do it on each.

Also consider this, get a new account and don't use it at all. Maybe you'll end up with a $5,000 or $7,500 to play with but just keep that card tucked away...

If you don't mind me asking... Why do you want more debt???

That is, if you already have way too much debt, then why do you feel that you happen to need a lot more?

Another thing, just because you move debt around doesn't mean it goes away. I don't mean to sound like a smart [EXPLETIVE DELETED]. I only ask that because I have "been there" before and the extra debt when I already had too much just gave me more problems...