Sign in to follow this  
piionline

bumpage Works!!!!

Great news!!

My fako score went from 708 to 755 because all my TU pulls have fallen off!

My fico was 750 when my fako was 708 so I am pretty excited to see what providian says my fiko is now!

I knocked off 35 of these buggers... I am loving it!

Great news!!

My fako score went from 708 to 755 because all my TU pulls have fallen off!

My fico was 750 when my fako was 708 so I am pretty excited to see what providian says my fiko is now!

I knocked off 35 of these buggers... I am loving it!

Congrats!!! xbeer2)

When did you start bumping? How long did it take to see some of the inquiries to start falling off?

Started bumping in Oct. did it religoiusly for about 60 days.. .went from 35 down to about 5 or so... it got stuck there for awhile, bumped the EQ from 35 down to 9, and disputed my ex inq from 35 or so down to 8... probably a little over a hundred and ten total pulls... Been pulling very sporadically since then, just when I remember.

I am lovin it :) My fako went from 618 to 755 since Oct!

Thanks guys!!

Started bumping in Oct. did it religoiusly for about 60 days.. .went from 35 down to about 5 or so... it got stuck there for awhile, bumped the EQ from 35 down to 9, and disputed my ex inq from 35 or so down to 8... probably a little over a hundred and ten total pulls... Been pulling very sporadically since then, just when I remember.

I am lovin it :) My fako went from 618 to 755 since Oct!

Thanks guys!!

AWESOME!! :wink:

Wow, I've been bumping since October too... and I thought it was doing nothing. But I just updated with truecredit and lost a TU inquiry. Sweet!

This is why things like this don't last....

You do know that the CRA's monitor this site, right? You are aware that EQ has fixed it so it won't work with them any more?

This is why things like this don't last....

You do know that the CRA's monitor this site, right? You are aware that EQ has fixed it so it won't work with them any more?

Doc, if that is the case then why don't you guys block posts about "bumping?"

Couldn't block all posts. We can put the word through a filter to change how the word looks, but they know what we're talking about.

We constantly reminded members this forum is open anyone with an internet connection around the world, including the CRA's, and it did no good. It's right in the "Rules of the Road".

There's three posts just today in big huge letters asking about "BUMPAGE" because nobody knows how to use the search button, and everyone posts like this is a private site.

Enjoy it while it lasts.... :dunno:

I would have definitely PM'd someone about bumps. I did not want to jeopardize the process. I have been using this forum for two years now, and I have no idea the impact inq's had on scores, nor did I know what bumping was until recently. Now I do......

I should note this isn't something new. It's been talked about so much now, it doesn't make any difference. They're fixing their systems as we speak.