obxdude

myfico 20% discount code

Which package do yall reccomend? I see the delux option for 44.95 which gets you all 3 reports and all 3 FICO's. But you only get access to that for 30 days, in which case in order to get a refreshed version you have to pay again?

And is it worth it for me to get that. I have done some disputes, and so far for each dispute I have received a new copy of the report. I would hate to pay all that for the same thing. In which case, do they have an option for cheaper that will just give me the fico scores?

Which package do yall reccomend? I see the delux option for 44.95 which gets you all 3 reports and all 3 FICO's. But you only get access to that for 30 days, in which case in order to get a refreshed version you have to pay again?

And is it worth it for me to get that. I have done some disputes, and so far for each dispute I have received a new copy of the report. I would hate to pay all that for the same thing. In which case, do they have an option for cheaper that will just give me the fico scores?

If you want a place where you can update your report daily, visit TrueCredit; if you want your FICO scores (all 3), you can buy them @ myfico.com. You cannot get a free "refreshed" report from myfico. MyFico is only good for your TRUE scores. It just so happens that your CRs come along w/ the scores. Unless you're on a mission of purchasing a house or a car, buying your score every week or month is useless and a waste of $. The package you would want to purchase @ myfico depends on which CRA scores you want. If you only want 1 or 2 scores, buy the Standard package. If you want all 3, get the deluxe. You DO have to purchase a new score every time you want an update. Use the discount code mentioned and you can save yourself some $.

I just received a 15% discount code in my email from MyFICO.com.

The discount is good for FICO Deluxe and FICO Standard

The coupon code is: SUMMER15 and it expires on Friday June 30, 2006.

I did the 30 day free trial and when hubby called to cancel, they gave him a discount code to use for next purchase...

Did he write it down, you ask?

NOOOOOOOOOOO....

so thanks for the code....

It has been quite a while since I posted at this site but as usual the members here have helped me to find what I was looking for!! I needed some sort of cheap way to get a snapshot of what my scores were before I took a second out on my house and this coupon was just the thing to do it!! I got scores and credit reports for all 3 for just $35.88. Thank you for your help!!

Aleta

P.S. Obviously the code still works!!