Hey all. im back a brief hiates. anyways, i just read about this fabulous new credit card on this site and was wondering if they are BK friendly. as it turns out. only my bk shows up on my TU with a score of 562

no its the standard 7-10 day response. I applied on april 12th and called yesterday 1-800-850-Hoot and the lady said that my app was approved and my card was sent on the 15th. Not too shabby. My bday is next monday, guess where im going to dinner

They even have their own airline LOL... You can probably get frequent flyer miles and discounts on chicken wings and not to mention their tiny XXX SMALL Hooters T-shirts! :Pasties:

You know I went online last night to check out this Hooters card and believe it or not they are very linent with giving you credit. It says on there if you don't qualify for there unsecured card that have secured cards and they offer you the one that fits your credit...I thought that was pretty neat...

I know! Which is why I suggested TWICE in this thread that people should read the Hooters thread that was already established in this forum. It's not hard to find... it's a few threads down from this one on the same page.