lets see. my credit was pulled on the 12th, i called them on the 17th and they confirmed that my card was sent out on the 15th, which was saturday. so im just waiting for it to come in the mail. its probably there, but my silly wife did the change of address 2 days prior to what she was suppose to. so its probably waiting at the new house. hopefully i can pick it up today

lets see. my credit was pulled on the 12th, i called them on the 17th and they confirmed that my card was sent out on the 15th, which was saturday. so im just waiting for it to come in the mail. its probably there, but my silly wife did the change of address 2 days prior to what she was suppose to. so its probably waiting at the new house. hopefully i can pick it up today

Wow that great...I'm trying to get my DH a card...I'm fixing his credit right now...but his score are a bit low...502,515,530. So I don't know if it's going to work out for him...

I know alot of people try to stay away from them, but i think they ahev helped. i got a first premier, orchard and an aspire. then when i get some liquid money, im going to pay them all off and get a secured card at boa. and pretty much bury the 1st 3 or use them for xmas

I know alot of people try to stay away from them, but i think they ahev helped. i got a first premier, orchard and an aspire. then when i get some liquid money, im going to pay them all off and get a secured card at boa. and pretty much bury the 1st 3 or use them for xmas

Good idea...I have the BOA 99/500 it's an awesome card!!!

yeah, my ultimate goal is to get a car loan in single digits APR. Thats when i know ive accomplished somthing. ive paid a 20 % apr for many many many years and it sucks. i want to be able to walk into a bank, get a loan and have my pick of cars, instead of the dealership telling me what might work. I want a yellow car.

yeah, my ultimate goal is to get a car loan in single digits APR. Thats when i know ive accomplished somthing. ive paid a 20 % apr for many many many years and it sucks. i want to be able to walk into a bank, get a loan and have my pick of cars, instead of the dealership telling me what might work. I want a yellow car.

I feel you on this one...Good Luck!

But it's right on the same page as this thread... :shock:

I know...but we need some more info regarding the hooters card...who else has gotten it and what is your score...

I GOT ONE TODAY !! $5200.00 CL and 14%. Unbelieveable !!

Last year I couldn't get a $300.00 card. I owe it to THIS forum. It helped me get my scores up by about 40 points.

TU - 646

EX - 641

EQ - 601

Merrick Bank handles the Hooters card. I got an invitation to apply for it. They said I was approved for a $750 credit line. I applied on line and called the next day and was told I was approved!

I then saw the information about the Hooters card on this forum, and applied on line, at the last minute I noticed it was handled by the Merrick Bank. I was nervous; called two days later, an was approved for $1,000!! Yea! Thanks to all you! I had a B/R '99. Trying to start over again.

Yes they do pull Trans Union.

EQ-541

EX-542

TU-561

Orchard 300/Tribute 350/Ascent 350/Total 250/Merrick 750/Hooters 1,000

CCs/Banks SUCK... Well, the Hooters card arrived today and lo and behold the interest rate they TOLD me I would have is NOT what the agreement says. In fact it is 1.7% higher. I called them and was told that the person that spoke to me gave me the "floor rate" which means NOTHING. The ACTUAL rate is 15.7%. I have not activated the card yet because I am pizzed off about them misleading me. The guy says "you should have seen the floor rate when you applied" and I said I did. I was not mistaken about what the page said, I was LIED TO by the person I spoke to on the phone after the approval. They gave me my credit line and rate and flat lied about the rate. They said they have record of the call. I demanded that some sort of reprimand be given, but it is doubtful. It comes down to a "take it or leave it" proposition. :evil:

Bottom line, I'll probably keep it anyway, but I just HATE when business is conducted this way.

CCs/Banks SUCK... Well, the Hooters card arrived today and lo and behold the interest rate they TOLD me I would have is NOT what the agreement says.

I think most people want this card NOT because of the financing terms but because of the Hooters. If you want good credit cards from outfits that don't play stupid credit card tricks, then check out your local credit union...

Big national credit card firms will just end up giving you the big chorizo...