YEEHAW! I got the card with a 1,100 limit! woo-hoo!

I'll be living it up in New York City!

my interest rate is 18.2%

I really don't give a crap, because i've learned my lesson, and i'm NOT going to have a balance on it more than a month or two at the most.

And it will never be beyond $500.

That is surprising considering what everyone has to say about the card.

Personally, am a little embarassed about carrying a 'Hooters' card in my wallet. I'm shy, not snobby. It would be quite something if they established a 'Cocks' card. Hahah, isn't that one of their sister chains? How perverted!! 8-)

That is surprising considering what everyone has to say about the card.

Personally, am a little embarassed about carrying a 'Hooters' card in my wallet. I'm shy, not snobby. It would be quite something if they established a 'Cocks' card. Hahah, isn't that one of their sister chains? How perverted!! 8-)

It's a funny card to carry. People will think you work there. I look forward to presenting my card to the hotel clerk of the ritzy hotel I'll be staying at.

She'll say, "May I see your Hooters Mastercard that you're paying the bill with?" hehe.

My Hooters took me to Starbucks yesterday. 8-) Finally I have some to show off.

I went down the financial drain one year ago...

I found this website about 2 months ago or so...

I applied for the Hooters card last night at 9pm central online...

I called in today at 3pm central and they said I was approved $1000 cl in the mail 7-10 days i get it. thanks CIC

TU 581

EXP 518

EQ 599

I called in today at 3pm central and they said I was approved $1000 cl in the mail 7-10 days i get it. thanks CIC

TU 581

EXP 518

EQ 599

WTF!!!! Okay I give up...We'll Congrats to you :hmph:

WTF!!!! Okay I give up...We'll Congrats to you :hmph:

Don't worry Cav...your time will come...

I'm in the same boat.. I wont even bother applying anywhere right now until I have done all I can on credit repair...

I'm content with my Orchard and Target for now.. :roll: (I guess)

I really don't want to get massive screw from a CC... so I would rather wait until I'm worthy of a more descent deal. :?

TU 581

EXP 518

EQ 599

Geez! I called two days later and they said it hasn't been processed yet (and could take three weeks!). I hope that didn't mean he was too nice to tell me I was declined! I'll call again today after work.

Congrats!

when i called today They told me it would be a few weeks and I would get a response via mail as well but I asked isn't their a department that could tell me the status in person she said ok hold on and viola!! the next rep said I was approved.

when i called today They told me it would be a few weeks and I would get a response via mail as well but I asked isn't their a department that could tell me the status in person she said ok hold on and viola!! the next rep said I was approved.

We'll there you go CHRISTINE-NE! :p

applied on the 15th.... they told me i had to wait 7-10 days. i thought they were going to deny me... called today said card was mailed on the 19th.... 10k limit!!!!! WOW!!! 1 year ago i have to beg orchard banto give me 200.00!!!!! :lol: