You're the one who wanted it! Or was it for your DH? Anyway, I'm done applying. I just got Macy's to add another store card besides Target, and I'm through. I have more cards than I'll ever need or want.

You're the one who wanted it! Or was it for your DH? Anyway, I'm done applying. I just got Macy's to add another store card besides Target, and I'm through. I have more cards than I'll ever need or want.

Yeah I want it for my DH...I'm still working on his credit...he's got a few baddies on there still.

You creditcardholic!!!! 8-)

Not me! I only had one store card and needed another for my mix. I got the Juniper recently because of the low fixed rate... and because I know Household is going to close or CLD my $2800 card soon because I've gotten prime cards (they do that), and I didn't want it to affect my utilization when they did.

There's a method to my madness, trust me. :wink:

What is your problem?

Cav doesn't like to talk about it because it still upsets her.. BUT.. a couple of years ago she used to work at Hooters (when she used to flash her :Pasties: )... Well, they promised her a layout on the Hooters calendar but she never got the gig!

When she quit Hooters they didn't pay her the last week she worked...

So to this day she is still bitter over the whole Hooters calendar thing..

It's so bad she won't even eat chicken wings period!!

Cav doesn't like to talk about it because it still upsets her.. BUT.. a couple of years ago she used to work at Hooters (when she used to flash her :Pasties: )... Well, they promised her a layout on the Hooters calendar but she never got the gig!

When she quit Hooters they didn't pay her the last week she worked...

So to this day she is still bitter over the whole Hooters calendar thing..

It's so bad she won't even eat chicken wings period!!

LOL, understandable then! Sorry to hear about that Cav! Better luck in the future! LONG LIVE H(.)(.)TERS!