Thanks for the encouragement BL! :) After they wouldn't tell me I was like " :x I shoulda waited! " But you are right . When we are repairing we have to take a bit of a risk and this seemed to be the one. 8] I will update when I know the results. Good or Bad. :p

Did you supply an e-mail addy when you applied? If so, look for the "welcome to the Hooter's family" e-mail. (Check your spam - mine got bumped automatically there.)

I had a BK in Aug of 2004. Since then I've gotten a $22,000 car loan (Cap. 1) and a few small credit cards - Orchard $300, First Bank of Marin $450 (originally $350 but they gave me a credit limit since then). I also got a credit card through Merrick (who is the bank behind the Hooters) for $750. I've paid all my payments on time, but I do have about 70% of the limits used up.

Target still denies me and so does Dell. Same with Citi. So, I decided to apply for the Hooters (hey, I'm a 40-something female, but I don't care what the front of the card says!). Anyway, I wasn't sure if I would get approved since I already have the other Merrick card. I applied on a Friday, called the following Wednesday and I was told that I was approved for $3,250! I got the "welcome" e-mail 2 days later and got the card in the mail today.

Took the plunge and applied for the Hoot (.)(.) today-- I have a TU of 610 so we'll see what they do. No BK, have five other revolving accounts, so we'll see-- sending my positive energies to Hootie the credit goddess-- may her Hooters deem me worthy!!!

(.)(.)

Took the plunge and applied for the Hoot (.)(.) today-- I have a TU of 610 so we'll see what they do. No BK, have five other revolving accounts, so we'll see-- sending my positive energies to Hootie the credit goddess-- may her Hooters deem me worthy!!!

(.)(.)

:goodluck:

Ok...Hooter card holders. Do these people look at baddies on your credit reports or do they look for scores? I don't get it?

Did you supply an e-mail addy when you applied? If so, look for the "welcome to the Hooter's family" e-mail. (Check your spam - mine got bumped automatically there.)

I applied on a Friday, called the following Wednesday and I was told that I was approved for $3,250! I got the "welcome" e-mail 2 days later and got the card in the mail today.

:) I did supply an e-mail and a cell phone number. Good point on the bulk folder thing. I wll make sure and check this out before I delete these in the next week just in case.

Congrats on the $3,250 CL! :p

Rmuse have you gotten a response on your decision yet?

I'm trying not to think about it Cav :? No :roll:

Ok...Hooter card holders. Do these people look at baddies on your credit reports or do they look for scores? I don't get it?

Some people got approved with a few baddies like CO's and collections. That's probably why I felt it might be my safest best.

However, if they also consider new credit I could be sunk! I only have 1 new card orchard for 500. I was not applying for anything while trying to get that stupid fraudulent CapOne card that had a CO date of 7/03 off my report which is now GONE, Yippee!!, from ALL my reports. So, now I have to build with very little new credit. :roll: Just have a CO from 2001 and a very small collection that I have sent a goodwill letter to Hospital for. That is IT for baddies. Hooters seemed like a good risk to take.

My report contains....

One collection for 5K+

One collection for 2K+

Two CO's each for 15K+

They sent me card........

I have no idea what my score is and I don't care...

But here is what is showing and they did send me a card...20 something per cent<don't care>, $72 yearly fee<don't care, already PIF>. and a CL of $900. Good enough for me....

So I think they adjust your fees and rates vs your baddies.....

FADE TO BLACK...What's your score?

I have NO IDEA what my score is. Sorry.

Update: I used my Hooters card to buy my scores. CPPSAVINGS worked. Experian locked me out so I do not know what is up with that but my scores were....

TU- 608 EQ - 645

Still no word from (.)(.) regarding whether or not I was approved. Called today, rep said there was no account information on file yet, and gave me the "wait seven to ten days" line. They did pull my TU yesterday, which is 610 with 2 TLs showing collections.

Still hopeful--

I'm right there withcha EOW! :)

I applied last Friday and called on Monday. That's when i got the ol' no status yet you should know by Friday :roll: I don't want to jinx and call anymore so I will just wait. :?

:goodluck:

Oh come on just call 1 more time...I'm anxious to know :twisted:

YOU"RE anxious??? :? : It's my application missy! :hmph:

Technically it's been only 3 days! :roll:

We'll see.....I keep thinking about it even though I try not to. :lol:

Trust me they know the answer. I applied for one for my DH on yesterday I called today and he was denied.

That's how I keep my hopes up! :) If I were to get denied they would have already told me that :cool: I think :roll:

Trust me they know the answer. I applied for one for my DH on yesterday I called today and he was denied.

That's how I keep my hopes up! :) If I were to get denied they would have already told me that :cool: I think :roll:

Yah I guess your right...