cesp74

don't know what to do????

i am taking care of my brohter-in-laws house while he is out of town, and will be for the next 6months. Looks like he as served to go to court for a credit card debt they say is his. papers where just left on front door. i don't know what i can do for him while he is away. plz help????

thanks,

cesp74

This called "Mail and Nail" type of service is the tactic of plaintiff, serving the summons and complaint, upon your relative.

I would not be considering since its not mine, however It is my understanding that resending the summons who ever served, as attemptee unknown, unable to locate,

I can really say, this seems, they are collection agency and or Creditor, who ever sued your relative, predatory and anxious to gain money out of this.

Speaking of which, therefore it is my opinion that advising your relative retaining an Consumer Advocate, would be his shut, so that he may obtain damages.

Moreover, The opinion heregiven freely and therefore can not be consumed as legal advice, which you may obtain, thorugh www. naca.com or org.

Please be advised that I am not an attorney, and my ideas should not be considered. having said that I am not liable for whatever it is.

This called "Mail and Nail" type of service is the tactic of plaintiff, serving the summons and complaint, upon your relative.

...and there are rules for that too.

Every state's Service of Process Rules is located in the Reasource section in a sticky titled "Service of Process Rules by State (aka: the Summons)"

http://debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=38204