I have an Aspire card $300 CL.

No bad experiences I have had it for 4 months and they report to all 3

I think there were $150 in fees when I first got the card, but thats the price I have to pay for bad credit.

My only other card is a Rewards 660 that had $250 in fees and only reports to Experian and Transunion min monthly fee is $40

So far my Aspire card is my best one.

I have an Aspire card $300 CL.

No bad experiences I have had it for 4 months and they report to all 3

I think there were $150 in fees when I first got the card, but thats the price I have to pay for bad credit.

My only other card is a Rewards 660 that had $250 in fees and only reports to Experian and Transunion min monthly fee is $40

So far my Aspire card is my best one.

WOW.. as you can see my Scores are about the lowest around. .and I just got approved and recieved TODAY IN the mail my ORCHARD BANK credit card.. a 300 dollar limit. BUT I ONLY had to mail them a 49.00 setup fee. and it's only 49.00 a YEAR .. they took the 49 a year out leaving me with 251 on my card.. You might want to check on them. MY wife has scores a little higher than mine ( HIGH 500's ) and they just did hers for 69.00 and she didn't have to mail them a 49.00 check first like I did. ? all done online.

I applied to Orchard Bank and they "suggested" a secured card. So off I sent the $500. Now I have had the secured card for about 3 months. However, they have only reported to the CRA's once. I need lots of paid on time reports... minimum once a month.

Aspire has to be one of THE WORST cards out there. I'm sorry, but jacking the card full of fees on fees before you even SEE the thing is just bad news. There are other ways and other cards that are better and who will not nail you for $150 is ridiculous fees. That is only ONE price of lousy credit, it is not THE price and you CAN choose something else.

I have an Aspire card. They sent me an offer in the mail. There are no fees except a $30 annual fee. The only thing I don't like about it is that SOMETIMES they charge you to pay the bill through their website, sometimes they don't...I never know until I log in to pay...weird. The other strange thing is that although they said my credit limit was $1000, they said only $500 would be available for the first few months, after that all $1000 would be available. Anyway it works for me.