Cole

Unexpected success! (LVNV)

After all the BS with them not validating, and the CRAs verifying twice now, I got a very unexpected and welcome letter yesterday from Dawn Anders at Resurgent.

"This letter is a follow to our correspondence regarding the above referenced account. Upon researching this account, it has been closed. You should no longer be contacted by Resurgent Capital Services, LP or any affiliate agencies regarding this account. In addition, the three major consumer reporting agencies have been instructed to delete the tradeline in its entirety during the next reporting cycle. We apologize for any inconvenience due to the collection of this account."

:D:D8-)

I've been happy with the deletes I've gotten so far, but this one makes me super happy because not only has it been the hardest to remove, but it's the only one who sent me a letter stating they will be gone...so I have hard proof if it ever turns up again. :)

this means that they have met our barriers, they clearly understand that upon receiving validation letter, if not validated by them.

They will just have to meet the Federal Courts, which they will be subject to and beleive me i say this, Lawyers do not cost them cheap.

HEHHEHEHEHHEhEheh,

FIGHT THEM, beat them, and WINNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Congrats Cole!!!!!!!!!!! LVNV can be such ballbusters but looks like you got them. WOO HOO!! How long have you been fighting with them before they sent you this letter?

Just curious how long im going to have to beat them up myself?

I really didn't even have to fight them much, to be honest. I sent my first DV back in late 11/05 directly to sherman aquisitions. I was then sent a letter from Dawn Anders saying they had ordered the documents I requested, and it would take 10-12 weeks for them to come in. I replied with a letter telling them that was BS (worded much better, I assure you, LOL!), and again requested validation. This time someone else, a Desimber Wattleton (what a name!!), replied with a letter outlining the account, some weird printout of payments made through my debt consolidation program, and a reiteration that they would need 10-12 weeks to get the documents from the OC, as they don't get them when they purchase the debt.

I then sat back and waited the 10-12 weeks just to see what they'd do. When that passed, I disputed again with the CRAs, but they still verified. So I sent one last letter to Miss Anders simply saying the time had passed, I expected this to be gone, etc etc. A month later, and here is my letter I was hoping for. :)

Congrats Cole!!!!!!!!!!! LVNV can be such ballbusters but looks like you got them. WOO HOO!! How long have you been fighting with them before they sent you this letter?

Just curious how long im going to have to beat them up myself?

I see that myself. I need help with those nutz.. They sent a letter from lawyers office to me.