Got old addresses deleted

:D Just called them and spoke to some foreignere they couldnt speak a lick of english that well and they deleted 4 old adreess and former employers off my CR this was for TU. They are sending me the new report tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 Just told them i never lived there or it must have been a oversight on TU part gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [:-)x

I just called TU last night after seeing they updated my address to an old one in FL... this morning when I updated my True Credit I saw the change.... now I have to call EX & EQ today for the addy changes..

I was surprised it was that quick!

I use True Credit for now while I'm doing credit repair so I can keep an eye on all changes on my CRs...

Also i asked them to erase my current address it is from 11 years ago they said to send them my current address and a copy of a utility bill so they can update it and delete old address so I will fax this to them tomorrow. Yeah but pretty much i just said can you delete addresses they are wrong the guy just said ok one second and he said would you like this one delted how bout this one it was so much easier than I thought it would be.

What I was asking was, where did you pull your report from that shows all the old addresses? The website, the number? By mail? My TU reports don't show all old addresses, that's why I ask. I can't dispute them if I dont' know what's on there. I got mine from myfico.com.

Then they probably aren't listed on your CR, pull it from the CB site TU EQ EX thats all you need to do if you have no prior addresses listed then you have nothing to worry about. I am no expert on this but if not listed why worry?

because I think my reports may be incomplete. if i can't see the wrong/old addresses, i can't get rid of them. there's a judgment on my reports that isn't mine, and the address for it isn't on all 3 reports, for example. so I know they aren't always thorough.

thanks, anyway. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Fixes my personal information on TU and EQ was quick and easy...

It took a while for it to be corrected for EX....

But for the people who use TU's Hawk Alert, it is easy for them to discover that my private mailbox is not my residence. But I rarely had problems with that...

EX used to have a flag that my private box was not a residence. It took a long while to get them to remove that...