Is this a good method for deletion?

Chipotle

Hey gang. I wish I had followed DiverMedics approach, but I went my own way. It worked on some stuff, but not sure if it would have had the same effect.

I disputed TL's with the CRA's that I knew were incorrect, and have gottem most of them corrected as in being listed as IIB, and one delete. However they screwed some that were correct, so i just today sent another dispute to TU.

Now most of my report is filled with BK stuff, and a few collections. BK was about 2-3 years ago.

So my question is, when this current dispute is done, can i go ahead and DV all my TL's and send disputes to the CRA's? It seems that have been able to verify, but i know the point is to catch the OC's and the CA's in a screw up by not verifiing to me but reporting to the CRA's. I just dont want to foil myself by being labeled as being frivilous in my disputes.

Is this a matter of semantics? This is what you said to a previous reply you made to me in your primer thread.

Yes, you send a dispute or DV to each OC or CA (each furnisher, if you like). When you get the green cards back, call the CRA and dispute the tradelines. That is called the 1-2 punch. You dispute/DV and then force them to either violate or allow the deletion. They either report, thus violating the law, or do nothing, which gets you a delete.

So from that I am taking that I do not DV, but dispute the accuracy of what they are reporting. And to make sure I am n the right track, I am going to argue that something in what they have reported is incorrect and get them that way.

The point of this is that they do not have to reply to a DV, but they do have to respond to a dispute. In which case, i send the letter of dispute to the OC and a dispute to the CRA's. Then I wait. I either get the card back or the letter from the OC. If i get the letter or no reply I send a followup, and still nothing back and they verify with the CRA, I have them and do a ITS for delete?

When you dispute the accuracy of an OC's reporting, you need to specifically state that you already disputed the inaccuracy with the CRA, they subsequently verified it with the OC, and that is why you are now disputing directly with them. That is the law according to FACTA.

When you dispute the accuracy of an OC's reporting, you need to specifically state that you already disputed the inaccuracy with the CRA, they subsequently verified it with the OC, and that is why you are now disputing directly with them. That is the law according to FACTA.

Bingo!