True Credit Report Format

This morning when I updated my True Credit reports I noticed that rather than list all 3 CRAs together for each acct..they duplicated them..

Example: For my old Bank of America car loan...

the 1st TL has EQ details on it

2nd TL has EX & TU details on it...

Is that considered split file??

When I first say it I thought they were duplicate filings, but they're not...

I'm going to call them when I get home, but I wasn't sure if anyone experienced that before!

Mine is the same way w/ certain TLs. That's b/c the account is being reported differently among CRAs. (i.e. TU has it as a collection & EQ has it as an installment; the creditor is spelled differently; the account #s are short of 1 or 2 #s; etc.) They aren't technically "duplicates" b/c it's not the same account listed twice w/ the same CRA.

Yeah that's what I figured.... I'm not soo concerned since it's not a duplicate I just wonder why out of no where it would change. I don't do daily updating..sometimes I go days with out doing it... :roll:

I actually called True Credit and they reported the glitch to their tech support... Next day, everything went back to normal...

Surprinsingly, a lot of EQ stuff that wasn't showing before is now showing..

I also called TU to remove all the addys and only leave my current one.. On my last update w/True Credit everything was removed! :D