Mortgage payments post BK13:re open BK?

cmwins

First, I don't know if this is the right place to post this.

My mortgage company, EMC Mortgage, is claiming that our trustee missed a payment to them. The trustee says that everything was up to date upon the completion of my BK13. I have provided EMC with all the paperwork showing that trustee made payments. I have made all of my payments early since completion.

It took EMC about 8 months to do a post BK audit to come up with this information. They were given 30 days to dispute with the trustee that payments were up to date.

EMC is hounding us every other day about being late a payment. According to me, they cashed my May 06 payment on April 27, 2006, they say that was the April 06 payment.

My attorney says that my only option is to re open my BK and hold the mortgage company in contempt of court. To re open my BK it will cost me $250.00. My mortgage is less than $500.00. Am I better off just paying the payment or re opening the BK?

Any help will be greatly appreciated! If this is the wrong forum, please let me know where it should go. Thanks!!!